Metal tile panels are a graceful and durable roofing material, suitable for pitched roof applications. They combine the traditional look with the latest technology and can be used on residential and commercial buildings, and for replacing old roofs. Metal tile panels are made from sheet metal which is zinc-plated on both sides, with several protective layers, which ensures durability. It is one of the most light-weight roofing materials, which is an advantage because it does not require a heavy roof support structure.
Offering a 55 Year Product Warranty through London Eco-Metal Manufacturing Inc., AWE can install or replace your metal roof whether it be a house, hotel, townhouse, residential or commercial building.
- Beauty and function – Metal roofs look better and last longer,
- Excellent long term investment – Lowest cost per annum coverage,
- Fire resistant – Class A fire resistant,
- Wind resistant – Class A wind resistant (up to 150 km/h),
- Light weight – Eliminating structural sagging,
- Moisture resistant – Treated metal and finishes resist oxidation,
- Stain resistant – Mildew resistant, unlike asphalt shingles,
- 100% recyclable materials – Environmentally friendly,
- Tax savings – Energy tax credits available for metal roofing purchases
- Insurance savings – Homeowner insurance with lower rates
- No maintenance required.
Contact us today for a free estimate.